- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Ever Wonder What Parkour Looked Like In 1930? Wonder No More (Video)
Have you ever watched a video of Parkour – that practice of getting from point A to B in an urban environment whilst using Jackie Chan-esque acrobatics – and wondered, gee, what would this look like in the 1930s?
Well, thank God for YouTube, because your curiously era-specific hypothetical has been answered.
Among the cool things our protagonist, who only needs a bowl of spaghetti to turn into the main character from Assassin’s Creed, does in this video:
- Shimmies up a wall with a little kid on his back.
- Climbs up the back of a moving train and jumps off, while the train is crossing a bridge, into the body of water 100 feet below. Did I mention he somersaulted into the water?
- Rolls, in a giant wheel… down a hill… into the ocean. Watch the video below:
[Parkour from 1930] Buzzfeed
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential