- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Opening Ceremony Video: David Bowie And “Rocket Men” Try To Give You Nightmares
We’ve got our first video from tonight’s London Olympics Opening Ceremony, and it’s the most British nightmare fuel we’ve ever laid eyes on (although, before the night is through, we assume we’ll see plenty more).
This clip from the Ceremony, which was directed by Danny Boyle, features one of England’s pop culture champions, David Bowie, and some Cirque du Soleil-esque folks strapped to rockets. Does any of that make sense? Good. Because it shouldn’t. (This is an Olympic Opening Ceremony, after all.)
Here’s your first (of many) videos from tonight’s festivities.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside