- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Opening Ceremony Video: David Bowie And “Rocket Men” Try To Give You Nightmares
We’ve got our first video from tonight’s London Olympics Opening Ceremony, and it’s the most British nightmare fuel we’ve ever laid eyes on (although, before the night is through, we assume we’ll see plenty more).
This clip from the Ceremony, which was directed by Danny Boyle, features one of England’s pop culture champions, David Bowie, and some Cirque du Soleil-esque folks strapped to rockets. Does any of that make sense? Good. Because it shouldn’t. (This is an Olympic Opening Ceremony, after all.)
Here’s your first (of many) videos from tonight’s festivities.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts