- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Opening Ceremony Video: David Bowie And “Rocket Men” Try To Give You Nightmares
We’ve got our first video from tonight’s London Olympics Opening Ceremony, and it’s the most British nightmare fuel we’ve ever laid eyes on (although, before the night is through, we assume we’ll see plenty more).
This clip from the Ceremony, which was directed by Danny Boyle, features one of England’s pop culture champions, David Bowie, and some Cirque du Soleil-esque folks strapped to rockets. Does any of that make sense? Good. Because it shouldn’t. (This is an Olympic Opening Ceremony, after all.)
Here’s your first (of many) videos from tonight’s festivities.
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland