- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Opening Ceremony Video: David Bowie And “Rocket Men” Try To Give You Nightmares
We’ve got our first video from tonight’s London Olympics Opening Ceremony, and it’s the most British nightmare fuel we’ve ever laid eyes on (although, before the night is through, we assume we’ll see plenty more).
This clip from the Ceremony, which was directed by Danny Boyle, features one of England’s pop culture champions, David Bowie, and some Cirque du Soleil-esque folks strapped to rockets. Does any of that make sense? Good. Because it shouldn’t. (This is an Olympic Opening Ceremony, after all.)
Here’s your first (of many) videos from tonight’s festivities.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?