- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Opening Ceremony Video: David Bowie And “Rocket Men” Try To Give You Nightmares
We’ve got our first video from tonight’s London Olympics Opening Ceremony, and it’s the most British nightmare fuel we’ve ever laid eyes on (although, before the night is through, we assume we’ll see plenty more).
This clip from the Ceremony, which was directed by Danny Boyle, features one of England’s pop culture champions, David Bowie, and some Cirque du Soleil-esque folks strapped to rockets. Does any of that make sense? Good. Because it shouldn’t. (This is an Olympic Opening Ceremony, after all.)
Here’s your first (of many) videos from tonight’s festivities.
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?