- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Opening Ceremony Video: People Kissing Was The Best Part Of The Whole Thing
Even though it included a scene from a Hugh Grant movie, this video from the Opening Ceremony in London — wherein people just smooch the hell out of each other — was the best part of the night’s festivities. And, really, there’s not much to explain here: Two attractive people walk toward each other, kiss, “Song 2″ by Blur comes on, then a quick cut of famous cinematic smooches ensues.
So, to recap:
Hugh Grant (eh), attractive people (getting better), real-time kiss (we’re getting there), “Song 2″ (almost there!), cinematic smooches (WOO-HOOOO!).
Here’s video of the best part of the 2012 Opening Ceremony, where people just ate each other’s faces right up.
Video via CJ Fogler.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs