- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Opening Ceremony Video: People Kissing Was The Best Part Of The Whole Thing
Even though it included a scene from a Hugh Grant movie, this video from the Opening Ceremony in London — wherein people just smooch the hell out of each other — was the best part of the night’s festivities. And, really, there’s not much to explain here: Two attractive people walk toward each other, kiss, “Song 2″ by Blur comes on, then a quick cut of famous cinematic smooches ensues.
So, to recap:
Hugh Grant (eh), attractive people (getting better), real-time kiss (we’re getting there), “Song 2″ (almost there!), cinematic smooches (WOO-HOOOO!).
Here’s video of the best part of the 2012 Opening Ceremony, where people just ate each other’s faces right up.
Video via CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship