- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Opening Ceremony Video: People Kissing Was The Best Part Of The Whole Thing
Even though it included a scene from a Hugh Grant movie, this video from the Opening Ceremony in London — wherein people just smooch the hell out of each other — was the best part of the night’s festivities. And, really, there’s not much to explain here: Two attractive people walk toward each other, kiss, “Song 2″ by Blur comes on, then a quick cut of famous cinematic smooches ensues.
So, to recap:
Hugh Grant (eh), attractive people (getting better), real-time kiss (we’re getting there), “Song 2″ (almost there!), cinematic smooches (WOO-HOOOO!).
Here’s video of the best part of the 2012 Opening Ceremony, where people just ate each other’s faces right up.
Video via CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts