- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Opening Ceremony Video: People Kissing Was The Best Part Of The Whole Thing
Even though it included a scene from a Hugh Grant movie, this video from the Opening Ceremony in London — wherein people just smooch the hell out of each other — was the best part of the night’s festivities. And, really, there’s not much to explain here: Two attractive people walk toward each other, kiss, “Song 2″ by Blur comes on, then a quick cut of famous cinematic smooches ensues.
So, to recap:
Hugh Grant (eh), attractive people (getting better), real-time kiss (we’re getting there), “Song 2″ (almost there!), cinematic smooches (WOO-HOOOO!).
Here’s video of the best part of the 2012 Opening Ceremony, where people just ate each other’s faces right up.
Video via CJ Fogler.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'