- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Opening Ceremony Video: People Kissing Was The Best Part Of The Whole Thing
Even though it included a scene from a Hugh Grant movie, this video from the Opening Ceremony in London — wherein people just smooch the hell out of each other — was the best part of the night’s festivities. And, really, there’s not much to explain here: Two attractive people walk toward each other, kiss, “Song 2″ by Blur comes on, then a quick cut of famous cinematic smooches ensues.
So, to recap:
Hugh Grant (eh), attractive people (getting better), real-time kiss (we’re getting there), “Song 2″ (almost there!), cinematic smooches (WOO-HOOOO!).
Here’s video of the best part of the 2012 Opening Ceremony, where people just ate each other’s faces right up.
Video via CJ Fogler.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Pacquiao's Speed, Not Power, Bothered Rios Most