- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The “Boom Goes The Dynamite” Guy Now Has A Friend To Live With Him In Internet Hell For Eternity
This is Ortis Deley, a British TV presenter. Ortis had a bit of trouble during this telecast of the 2011 World Track and Field Championships.
When we say “trouble,” here’s what we mean: lots of issues with the teleprompter, and forgetting the names of the people he’s sitting next to. It’s pretty much the British version of “Boom Goes the Dynamite,” the famous video of a Ball State University student crashing and burning during a sportscast.
But whereas “Boom” only feels like an eternity, “Ortis’ Delay” is much closer to that: the scene changes from to day to night and back again, which leads us to believe that Deley’s descent into hell may have been stretched out over more than one day.
- Filed Under:
- Track and Field
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story