- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The “Boom Goes The Dynamite” Guy Now Has A Friend To Live With Him In Internet Hell For Eternity
This is Ortis Deley, a British TV presenter. Ortis had a bit of trouble during this telecast of the 2011 World Track and Field Championships.
When we say “trouble,” here’s what we mean: lots of issues with the teleprompter, and forgetting the names of the people he’s sitting next to. It’s pretty much the British version of “Boom Goes the Dynamite,” the famous video of a Ball State University student crashing and burning during a sportscast.
But whereas “Boom” only feels like an eternity, “Ortis’ Delay” is much closer to that: the scene changes from to day to night and back again, which leads us to believe that Deley’s descent into hell may have been stretched out over more than one day.
- Filed Under:
- Track and Field
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy