- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The “Boom Goes The Dynamite” Guy Now Has A Friend To Live With Him In Internet Hell For Eternity
This is Ortis Deley, a British TV presenter. Ortis had a bit of trouble during this telecast of the 2011 World Track and Field Championships.
When we say “trouble,” here’s what we mean: lots of issues with the teleprompter, and forgetting the names of the people he’s sitting next to. It’s pretty much the British version of “Boom Goes the Dynamite,” the famous video of a Ball State University student crashing and burning during a sportscast.
But whereas “Boom” only feels like an eternity, “Ortis’ Delay” is much closer to that: the scene changes from to day to night and back again, which leads us to believe that Deley’s descent into hell may have been stretched out over more than one day.
- Filed Under:
- Track and Field
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager