- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The “Boom Goes The Dynamite” Guy Now Has A Friend To Live With Him In Internet Hell For Eternity
This is Ortis Deley, a British TV presenter. Ortis had a bit of trouble during this telecast of the 2011 World Track and Field Championships.
When we say “trouble,” here’s what we mean: lots of issues with the teleprompter, and forgetting the names of the people he’s sitting next to. It’s pretty much the British version of “Boom Goes the Dynamite,” the famous video of a Ball State University student crashing and burning during a sportscast.
But whereas “Boom” only feels like an eternity, “Ortis’ Delay” is much closer to that: the scene changes from to day to night and back again, which leads us to believe that Deley’s descent into hell may have been stretched out over more than one day.
- Filed Under:
- Track and Field
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce