- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The “Boom Goes The Dynamite” Guy Now Has A Friend To Live With Him In Internet Hell For Eternity
This is Ortis Deley, a British TV presenter. Ortis had a bit of trouble during this telecast of the 2011 World Track and Field Championships.
When we say “trouble,” here’s what we mean: lots of issues with the teleprompter, and forgetting the names of the people he’s sitting next to. It’s pretty much the British version of “Boom Goes the Dynamite,” the famous video of a Ball State University student crashing and burning during a sportscast.
But whereas “Boom” only feels like an eternity, “Ortis’ Delay” is much closer to that: the scene changes from to day to night and back again, which leads us to believe that Deley’s descent into hell may have been stretched out over more than one day.
- Filed Under:
- Track and Field
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts