- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Oscar Pistorius’ Brother Also Faces Death Charges
While Oscar Pistorius deals with his own drama surrounding the shooting of his girlfriend, his older brother Carl has also been charged in the 2010 death of a female motorcyclist in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa.
Carl Pistorius has officially been charged with culpable homicide, or “unlawful negligent killing,” for driving recklessly and crashing with the deceased, though he maintains that it was the motorcyclist who was driving recklessly and crashed into him.
Pistorius’ trial is scheduled for the end of March and may be over before Oscar’s murder trial in June.
Truly a horrifying turn events for the Pistorius family in what may become an emotionally devastating 2013.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?