- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oscar Pistorius’ Brother Also Faces Death Charges
While Oscar Pistorius deals with his own drama surrounding the shooting of his girlfriend, his older brother Carl has also been charged in the 2010 death of a female motorcyclist in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa.
Carl Pistorius has officially been charged with culpable homicide, or “unlawful negligent killing,” for driving recklessly and crashing with the deceased, though he maintains that it was the motorcyclist who was driving recklessly and crashed into him.
Pistorius’ trial is scheduled for the end of March and may be over before Oscar’s murder trial in June.
Truly a horrifying turn events for the Pistorius family in what may become an emotionally devastating 2013.
- Filed Under:
- Oscar Pistorius
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story