- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Oscar Pistorius Reportedly “On The Verge Of Suicide”
The BBC will air a documentary called “Oscar Pistorius: What Really Happened?” Monday about Oscar Pistorius’ involvement in the death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. In the interviews used for the program, it’s been learned that Pistorius is reportedly on the verge of taking his own life.
The interviewee who offered this bit of speculation is one of Pistorius’s closest friends, Mike Azzie. Said Azzie, “He has no confidence in his tone of voice and he is just a man that is almost like someone that is walking around in circles and doesn’t know where he is going. … I would say that, just speaking to him, that he is a broken man and that I would go as far to say that he would be on the verge of suicide. It really worries me.”
The claim actually is in direct contradiction with an exchange featured in the documentary between Pistorius and a police officer. After the officer says to him that he “could go to jail for a very long time,” Pistorius replies, “I’ll survive. I always win.” Doesn’t exactly sound like someone thinking of taking their own life, does it?
Regardless, with the trial still some weeks away and the reality that Pistorius’ verdict is more a question of degree of guilt rather than possibility of innocence, there is still plenty of time for this story to take an even darker turn.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts