- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Exists: Man Downs Own Vomit To Set Oyster-Eating Record (Video)
When a person truly wants to achieve something, it’s remarkable, and often inspiring, what they can accomplish. When a person is consumed by that kind of drive, the human spirit can truly amaze with its capacity to endure.
And other times, it causes a guy to east his own oyster-vomit.
Thankfully, the Mobile (Ala.) Press-Register shared with us all the story of just that – a man named Ken Orndoff, vying for the oyster-eating record at a establishment fittingly named Wintzell’s Oyster House.
The record Orndoff set out to beat was 403 raw oysters in an hour. That’s a lot of oysters, and as you can see in the video below, Orndoff downed them at a dizzying pace. Of course, the problem with eating things at a dizzying pace is that you only have so much room to contain the food.
You can probably see where this is going at this point, and it threatens to derail Orndoff on his quest. But he has a simple, disgusting solution that keeps him in the running to break the record. If you’re not sure what it is, the tag “eats own vomit” on the Press-Register link (or the title of this post, for that matter) should fill you in.
Check out the video of Orndoff’s competitive eating escapades below (or don’t, if you don’t like things that are gross). But if you can’t turn away, we’ve got you covered. Feast your eyes and prepare your stomachs.
|Oyster sets record — you won't believe how|
H/T Darren Rovell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts