- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- MMA Fighter Allegedly Suffers What Sounds Like The Worst Injury Ever, Via Penis Gel
- Calif. High School Senior Tosses 66-Pitch Perfect Game, Celebrates With Even More Efficient Tweet
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Adult Swim — the network that gave you Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Robot Chicken, is planning a cartoon starring Mike Tyson. His sidekick will be a talking pigeon. I included the cartoon ear, because that needs to happen.
With his prospects of landing a job on the playing field fading by the day, speculation is that Tim Tebow may opt for a broadcasting career. This could set up a monumental bidding war between Fox Sports and ESPN, which is something we’d love to see. But if this happens, Tebow may be wise to turn them both down.
The tradition is slightly different than the one in Punxsutawney, PA. In Bridgeton, NJ, if the groundhog emerges from its den and sees your shadow, then a reign of groundhog terror will proceed for 30 minutes.
WTF, TNT? Remember when basketball coaches swore at the players in the locker room, and broadcasters minded their manners and made the dull remarks? TNT and Reggie Miller flipped the script on Thursday night when Miller ventured into the Warriors’ locker room and blurted a curse word during a speech to the team on live TV.
TSN, Canada’s ESPN, Made An NHL Parody Of The “Hangover,” And It’s A Perfect Example Of ESPN’s Flaws
Welcome to North Vallejo Little League, where if you ‘assume’ you will not be shot at by someone in the stands during a T-ball game, you make an ‘ass’ out of ‘u’ and ‘me’.
A.J. Clemente, whose first words on the air as the new weekend news anchor for a Bismarck TV station were “Fucking shit”, was summarily fired. But that led to viral video status and an invitation to David Letterman’s show, where he boldly told the host he wants to work at ESPN.