- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
If Bill Simmons is on the way out at ESPN, he’ll probably want to start his own company. Instead, he should consider joining forces with Turner. Who wouldn’t want a regular B.S. Report with Charles, Kenny and Shaq?
Knight took down the Alabama Crimson Tide in the Sugar Bowl last year. But Katy Perry’s display of affection is by far the highlight of his 2014 season.
Katy Perry Confesses Her Love For Trevor Knight, Makes Cock Joke And Wreaks Havoc On College Gameday
Katie Perry wielded corn dogs and pencils, exhibited a keen sense of Gameday picks, and confessed her love to Trevor Knight. It was probably the best College Gameday ever.
The New York Giants travel to Dallas on Oct. 19, and that can mean only one thing: Ebola scare! TMZ reporter baits Steve Tisch into joking about a deadly disease. Fun!
Why listen to Jim Nantz and Phil Simms call your game when you could… not listen to Jim Nantz and Phil Simms at all?