- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
At halftime he’ll condemn money in politics while seated next to the Koch brothers.
Meanwhile, a Baltimore pizzeria is asking customers to bring in their Ray Rice jerseys. Find out what they want to do with them, following the jump.
The most callous and bizarre reaction so far? Reader of Patriots fan blog asks about chances Rice could be signed by New England.
Citing the similarities between Ray Rice’s altercation with his then fiancée and Jay-Z’s scuffle with Solánge, Fox and Friends panelist Brian Kilmeade proclaimed that the message to be gleaned from these elevator fight videos, “Is to take the stairs.” Wow.
Pam Oliver Is A Goddess And Don’t Anyone Say A Single Damn Bad Word About Her Or We’ll Kick Your Ass
Perhaps Tebow was meant for this career path. At any rate, his debut on SEC Nation went pretty well today.
‘First Take’ Devolves Further Into Chaos As Stephen A. Smith Rips Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, The Cowboys And Skip Bayless All At Once
The Asian Pacific team won the game over Jackie Robinson West, 8-4, to become 2014 Little League World Series champions, but kudos to both teams for the post-game choreography.