- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
When You Use A Comically Tiny Vehicle As A Pace Car, The Result Is Ridiculous
The latest edition of (the American version of) Top Gear dealt with small cars, and how the program’s hosts would deal with driving said small cars. The one who had the most difficulty then suffered the indignity of driving the smallest of small cars: a Peel Trident.
That dishonor fell to Rutledge Wood. As the final leg of his humiliation, he had to take the Trident to Atlanta Motor Speedway and serve as the pace car. He did it, and as intended, it was a truly absurd spectacle. I’m not a car expert by any means, but I can tell that that car is essentially an oversized gumball machine. And not oversized by very much, either. See for yourself:
Top Gear’s next punishment vehicle (we hope): Scooty Puff Jr.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Filed Under:
- top gear
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Anaheim Ducks Fans Organize Flash Mob
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child