- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
People Are Still Blaming Us For Getting Rid Of The Speed Channel
It’s been nearly a month since the Speed Channel died so Fox Sports 1 could live. It was an issue that, frankly, we had not considered — while most people were excited for a potential ESPN-killing-channel, nobody was talking about what that would mean for motor sports fans.
This decision angered roughly a billion jillion people worldwide, based on all the hate mail we received on the topic. What made that outcry so perplexing was a combination of its existence at all and the fact that it was directed at us. As if we owned Fox Sports! Nothing could be further from the truth, dear readers. We have greater ambitions.
And yet, despite explaining the situation in our followup post, people continue to send us emails, blaming us for the gaping hole in their lives. So here is part two of our reader reactions to the death of Speed Channel: Still Very Mad At Us Specifically Edition.
LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK HERE. Okay? Or make a video like this guy:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce