- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Photo: Young Teddy Roosevelt
It’s well-known Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, was not someone you would have wanted to mess with. For one example, take this. For another, this. Or this. Or how about this? And as one amazing photo currently making the Internet rounds shows, he didn’t come about this level of badassery later in life.
Look at the photo above. Look at that stare. The mutton chop beard. The outfit that makes him look like he was preparing for some old-timey, bare-knuckle pugilism (and let’s face it, he probably was). There’s no question I would have given that guy whatever he wanted. And don’t lie – you’re no different.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- The Washington Warriors?