- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Photo: Young Teddy Roosevelt
It’s well-known Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, was not someone you would have wanted to mess with. For one example, take this. For another, this. Or this. Or how about this? And as one amazing photo currently making the Internet rounds shows, he didn’t come about this level of badassery later in life.
Look at the photo above. Look at that stare. The mutton chop beard. The outfit that makes him look like he was preparing for some old-timey, bare-knuckle pugilism (and let’s face it, he probably was). There’s no question I would have given that guy whatever he wanted. And don’t lie – you’re no different.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts