- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Photo: Young Teddy Roosevelt
It’s well-known Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, was not someone you would have wanted to mess with. For one example, take this. For another, this. Or this. Or how about this? And as one amazing photo currently making the Internet rounds shows, he didn’t come about this level of badassery later in life.
Look at the photo above. Look at that stare. The mutton chop beard. The outfit that makes him look like he was preparing for some old-timey, bare-knuckle pugilism (and let’s face it, he probably was). There’s no question I would have given that guy whatever he wanted. And don’t lie – you’re no different.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce