- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Photo: Young Teddy Roosevelt
It’s well-known Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, was not someone you would have wanted to mess with. For one example, take this. For another, this. Or this. Or how about this? And as one amazing photo currently making the Internet rounds shows, he didn’t come about this level of badassery later in life.
Look at the photo above. Look at that stare. The mutton chop beard. The outfit that makes him look like he was preparing for some old-timey, bare-knuckle pugilism (and let’s face it, he probably was). There’s no question I would have given that guy whatever he wanted. And don’t lie – you’re no different.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'