- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Photo: Young Teddy Roosevelt
It’s well-known Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, was not someone you would have wanted to mess with. For one example, take this. For another, this. Or this. Or how about this? And as one amazing photo currently making the Internet rounds shows, he didn’t come about this level of badassery later in life.
Look at the photo above. Look at that stare. The mutton chop beard. The outfit that makes him look like he was preparing for some old-timey, bare-knuckle pugilism (and let’s face it, he probably was). There’s no question I would have given that guy whatever he wanted. And don’t lie – you’re no different.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story