- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Photos Of Olympic Divers In Midair Are Pretty Much The Greatest Things We’ve Ever Seen
Have you watched any diving at the 2012 London Olympics? If you have, I’m sure your first thoughts were regarding its obvious aesthetic beauty and fluidity. The entire point of the event is to be the most graceful, and the body control shown is truly majestic.
But what you don’t see on TV is their faces in midair. And they are greater than Frosted Flakes.
The FW did a fantastic compilation of these constipated-looking divers in midair, courtesy of Getty Images. Check out their whole collection, because it’s just the best. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats