- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Photos Of Olympic Divers In Midair Are Pretty Much The Greatest Things We’ve Ever Seen
Have you watched any diving at the 2012 London Olympics? If you have, I’m sure your first thoughts were regarding its obvious aesthetic beauty and fluidity. The entire point of the event is to be the most graceful, and the body control shown is truly majestic.
But what you don’t see on TV is their faces in midair. And they are greater than Frosted Flakes.
The FW did a fantastic compilation of these constipated-looking divers in midair, courtesy of Getty Images. Check out their whole collection, because it’s just the best. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed