- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Photos Of Olympic Divers In Midair Are Pretty Much The Greatest Things We’ve Ever Seen
Have you watched any diving at the 2012 London Olympics? If you have, I’m sure your first thoughts were regarding its obvious aesthetic beauty and fluidity. The entire point of the event is to be the most graceful, and the body control shown is truly majestic.
But what you don’t see on TV is their faces in midair. And they are greater than Frosted Flakes.
The FW did a fantastic compilation of these constipated-looking divers in midair, courtesy of Getty Images. Check out their whole collection, because it’s just the best. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts