- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Photos Of Olympic Divers In Midair Are Pretty Much The Greatest Things We’ve Ever Seen
Have you watched any diving at the 2012 London Olympics? If you have, I’m sure your first thoughts were regarding its obvious aesthetic beauty and fluidity. The entire point of the event is to be the most graceful, and the body control shown is truly majestic.
But what you don’t see on TV is their faces in midair. And they are greater than Frosted Flakes.
The FW did a fantastic compilation of these constipated-looking divers in midair, courtesy of Getty Images. Check out their whole collection, because it’s just the best. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story