- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
PHOTO: Sara Walsh Makes Her Triumphant Return To SportsNation
Because we know you like this sort of thing, here’s a screengrab of ESPN’s Sara Walsh co-hosting “SportsNation” with Doug Gottlieb. This isn’t her first go-around hosting the show, and since we’re used to her we didn’t freak out like last time.
Also, it should be noted that in the 15 minutes “SporstsNation” was on in the SportsGrid batcave, Gottlieb was not yelled at by Jim Mora, Jr. So it’s safe to say that this went a lot better than the last time he filled in for Colin Cowherd.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever