- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
PHOTO: Sara Walsh Makes Her Triumphant Return To SportsNation
Because we know you like this sort of thing, here’s a screengrab of ESPN’s Sara Walsh co-hosting “SportsNation” with Doug Gottlieb. This isn’t her first go-around hosting the show, and since we’re used to her we didn’t freak out like last time.
Also, it should be noted that in the 15 minutes “SporstsNation” was on in the SportsGrid batcave, Gottlieb was not yelled at by Jim Mora, Jr. So it’s safe to say that this went a lot better than the last time he filled in for Colin Cowherd.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts