- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
PHOTO: Sara Walsh Makes Her Triumphant Return To SportsNation
Because we know you like this sort of thing, here’s a screengrab of ESPN’s Sara Walsh co-hosting “SportsNation” with Doug Gottlieb. This isn’t her first go-around hosting the show, and since we’re used to her we didn’t freak out like last time.
Also, it should be noted that in the 15 minutes “SporstsNation” was on in the SportsGrid batcave, Gottlieb was not yelled at by Jim Mora, Jr. So it’s safe to say that this went a lot better than the last time he filled in for Colin Cowherd.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts