- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
PHOTO: Sara Walsh Makes Her Triumphant Return To SportsNation
Because we know you like this sort of thing, here’s a screengrab of ESPN’s Sara Walsh co-hosting “SportsNation” with Doug Gottlieb. This isn’t her first go-around hosting the show, and since we’re used to her we didn’t freak out like last time.
Also, it should be noted that in the 15 minutes “SporstsNation” was on in the SportsGrid batcave, Gottlieb was not yelled at by Jim Mora, Jr. So it’s safe to say that this went a lot better than the last time he filled in for Colin Cowherd.
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?