- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Playboy Continues Sports Coup With Polish Swimmer Luiza Hryniewicz
Next month’s issue of well-known gentleman’s magazine Playboy will feature Polish swimmer Luiza Hryniewicz, and the first photo from the issue has been released (hooray!). Hryniewicz, a statuesque Junior European champion from Lodz, Poland, just looks like a model. And apparently, she prefers it to swimming.
“Swimming was fun, but modeling is better,” Hryniewicz told the Sun. “The swimming helped shape my figure and that’s helped me get the photo shoots I always wanted.”
It’s the second time this month that Playboy has thrust itself (no pun intended) into the sports world. Mississippi State cheerleader Taylor Corley found herself in the middle of a hullabaloo when it was revealed she posed for the magazine under the pseudonym “Taylor Stone” (thankfully, the University allowed her to remain on the team).
Here is the picture from Hryniewicz from Playboy, as well as a few others from her modeling career.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead