- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
This New York Post Article About A Domestic Violence Incident Has An Extremely Unfortunately Placed Ad
A few moments ago, I came across this New York Post article concerning Hal Douglas Quinn, owner of MLS club FC Dallas, who’s accused of beating, choking and smothering his wife, Elizabeth, with a pillow until she passed out. The disturbing violence happened on Saturday afternoon, the day after the owner’s 50th birthday bash, and the couple still plans to stay together despite Elizabeth’s eye being swollen shut, among other injuries, and the pending court case.
The story is horrible, without a doubt. But before x-ing out of the Safari tab, I happened to peek over to the right side of the page, shown above. And there sat a Google ad which, in my estimation, might be the most poorly placed ad I’ve encountered in a long time.
Now don’t go ’round blaming the New York Post, because Google ads change every time the page is refreshed. Still, GAAAAHHHH.
(Click to enlarge.)
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape