- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Surprise! The New York Post Is Pissed About The Marathon As Well
Far be it for the Post to let one blustery New York institution corner the market on marathon outage. Mayor Bloomberg’s very dumb decision to run the race inspired this photo/headline combo from our favorite Metro gossipmongers, and even though this cover’s understated (as far as the Post goes) and kind of misguided — the accompanying article notes that these generators would only power 400 of the hundreds of thousands of homes without power, which is a drop in the bucket — it might as well read:
MAYOR BLOOMBERG IS LAUGHING AT YOU FROM HIS COZY MAYOR’S OFFICE. HE PROBABLY HAS HOT COCOA IN THERE.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?