- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Surprise! The New York Post Is Pissed About The Marathon As Well
Far be it for the Post to let one blustery New York institution corner the market on marathon outage. Mayor Bloomberg’s very dumb decision to run the race inspired this photo/headline combo from our favorite Metro gossipmongers, and even though this cover’s understated (as far as the Post goes) and kind of misguided — the accompanying article notes that these generators would only power 400 of the hundreds of thousands of homes without power, which is a drop in the bucket — it might as well read:
MAYOR BLOOMBERG IS LAUGHING AT YOU FROM HIS COZY MAYOR’S OFFICE. HE PROBABLY HAS HOT COCOA IN THERE.
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling
- Concussions Bringing Down The NFL?
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs