- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Surprise! The New York Post Is Pissed About The Marathon As Well
Far be it for the Post to let one blustery New York institution corner the market on marathon outage. Mayor Bloomberg’s very dumb decision to run the race inspired this photo/headline combo from our favorite Metro gossipmongers, and even though this cover’s understated (as far as the Post goes) and kind of misguided — the accompanying article notes that these generators would only power 400 of the hundreds of thousands of homes without power, which is a drop in the bucket — it might as well read:
MAYOR BLOOMBERG IS LAUGHING AT YOU FROM HIS COZY MAYOR’S OFFICE. HE PROBABLY HAS HOT COCOA IN THERE.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story