- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Surprise! The New York Post Is Pissed About The Marathon As Well
Far be it for the Post to let one blustery New York institution corner the market on marathon outage. Mayor Bloomberg’s very dumb decision to run the race inspired this photo/headline combo from our favorite Metro gossipmongers, and even though this cover’s understated (as far as the Post goes) and kind of misguided — the accompanying article notes that these generators would only power 400 of the hundreds of thousands of homes without power, which is a drop in the bucket — it might as well read:
MAYOR BLOOMBERG IS LAUGHING AT YOU FROM HIS COZY MAYOR’S OFFICE. HE PROBABLY HAS HOT COCOA IN THERE.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts