- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
President Obama Came Out To Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” Music Before Destroying Donald Trump
By pretty much all accounts, President Barack Obama was great at last night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner, taking a moment at to return the favor to those who took shots at him. Michelle Bachman, Matt Damon, and FOX News were among the victims of the President’s carefully-crafted-but-still-biting quips.
“Now, I know that he’s taken some flak lately,” Obama said. “But no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald. And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?”
To top it off, the President entered the room to Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” WWF entrance music, all while screengrabs of his recently-released birth certificate danced onscreen. The Donald was not amused.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts