- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
President Obama Came Out To Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” Music Before Destroying Donald Trump
By pretty much all accounts, President Barack Obama was great at last night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner, taking a moment at to return the favor to those who took shots at him. Michelle Bachman, Matt Damon, and FOX News were among the victims of the President’s carefully-crafted-but-still-biting quips.
“Now, I know that he’s taken some flak lately,” Obama said. “But no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald. And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?”
To top it off, the President entered the room to Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” WWF entrance music, all while screengrabs of his recently-released birth certificate danced onscreen. The Donald was not amused.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story