- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
President Obama Came Out To Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” Music Before Destroying Donald Trump
By pretty much all accounts, President Barack Obama was great at last night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner, taking a moment at to return the favor to those who took shots at him. Michelle Bachman, Matt Damon, and FOX News were among the victims of the President’s carefully-crafted-but-still-biting quips.
“Now, I know that he’s taken some flak lately,” Obama said. “But no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald. And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?”
To top it off, the President entered the room to Hulk Hogan’s “Real American” WWF entrance music, all while screengrabs of his recently-released birth certificate danced onscreen. The Donald was not amused.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World