- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Not Surprisingly, PTI’s Opens Have Been Dripping With Sexual Tension For The Last Decade
Pardon The Interruption celebrated its ten-year anniversary last week, and to commemorate that, the show’s official YouTube channel put together a compilation of their favorite openings. There’s plenty of sarcasm, costumes, and robot dances, but mostly, there’s plenty of allusions to sex by or between Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon.
Thanks for a great 10 years, guys. And plenty of nightmare fuel.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts