- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Not Surprisingly, PTI’s Opens Have Been Dripping With Sexual Tension For The Last Decade
Pardon The Interruption celebrated its ten-year anniversary last week, and to commemorate that, the show’s official YouTube channel put together a compilation of their favorite openings. There’s plenty of sarcasm, costumes, and robot dances, but mostly, there’s plenty of allusions to sex by or between Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon.
Thanks for a great 10 years, guys. And plenty of nightmare fuel.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'