- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Not Surprisingly, PTI’s Opens Have Been Dripping With Sexual Tension For The Last Decade
Pardon The Interruption celebrated its ten-year anniversary last week, and to commemorate that, the show’s official YouTube channel put together a compilation of their favorite openings. There’s plenty of sarcasm, costumes, and robot dances, but mostly, there’s plenty of allusions to sex by or between Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon.
Thanks for a great 10 years, guys. And plenty of nightmare fuel.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story