- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rasheed Wallace Has Retired Once Again
It was fun while it lasted. [Insert "Ball don't lie!" reference here.] [ESPN New York]
Didn’t see that one coming. [Bob's Blitz]
“Perfect SS body”? That’s what she said. And she said. And she said… [Buzzfeed]
Great, another nerd team owner. Yeah, we heard about this from Reddit. [The Verge]
Not sports related, still important.
They probably mean “PET cake” but whatever look at that thing.
And finally, tonight…
Getty Images photo via
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts