- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ratings For Keith Olbermann’s ESPN2 Debut Are In
And the ratings were … pretty decent.
“Olbermann”, the return of the mercurial former ESPN anchor (after stints at MSNBC, Current, and, am I forgetting anything?) debuted on ESPN2 on Monday and drew “par for the course” ratings, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The premiere of his daily Olbermann show delivered 319,000 viewers Monday at 11 p.m., a slight boost from what the time period averaged in August of last year when it drew roughly 239,000 viewers.
From 239,000 viewers to 319,000 on the first day seems more than par for the course to me — but then I’ve always sucked at golf. I just know that I like it, and here’s one of the big reasons:
“It’s nice to see a fan planning ahead and thinking of the proverbial end game.”
READ: IronPigs’ Prostate Cancer Foam Finger May Be Best Promotional Item Ever [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts