- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ratings For Keith Olbermann’s ESPN2 Debut Are In
And the ratings were … pretty decent.
“Olbermann”, the return of the mercurial former ESPN anchor (after stints at MSNBC, Current, and, am I forgetting anything?) debuted on ESPN2 on Monday and drew “par for the course” ratings, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The premiere of his daily Olbermann show delivered 319,000 viewers Monday at 11 p.m., a slight boost from what the time period averaged in August of last year when it drew roughly 239,000 viewers.
From 239,000 viewers to 319,000 on the first day seems more than par for the course to me — but then I’ve always sucked at golf. I just know that I like it, and here’s one of the big reasons:
“It’s nice to see a fan planning ahead and thinking of the proverbial end game.”
READ: IronPigs’ Prostate Cancer Foam Finger May Be Best Promotional Item Ever [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?