- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ratings For Keith Olbermann’s ESPN2 Debut Are In
And the ratings were … pretty decent.
“Olbermann”, the return of the mercurial former ESPN anchor (after stints at MSNBC, Current, and, am I forgetting anything?) debuted on ESPN2 on Monday and drew “par for the course” ratings, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The premiere of his daily Olbermann show delivered 319,000 viewers Monday at 11 p.m., a slight boost from what the time period averaged in August of last year when it drew roughly 239,000 viewers.
From 239,000 viewers to 319,000 on the first day seems more than par for the course to me — but then I’ve always sucked at golf. I just know that I like it, and here’s one of the big reasons:
“It’s nice to see a fan planning ahead and thinking of the proverbial end game.”
READ: IronPigs’ Prostate Cancer Foam Finger May Be Best Promotional Item Ever [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?