- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Really? UFC Color Commentator Joe Rogan Calls MMA Writer “C*nty”
It all began again when Quinton “Rampage” Jackson practically “motorboated” interviewer Karyn Bryant on camera. Yahoo! Sports MMA writer Maggie Hendricks took umbrage with Jackson’s behavior based on a history of occurrences, which was chronicled on this site.
This is what Hendricks said:
He thinks it’s funny to assault the people who cover his fights… who give him a stage to show off the “Rampage” persona.
Let’s stop doing that. Take away his stage. Don’t ask him questions in press conferences, don’t cover his every move, don’t give him another chance to assault reporters. He may think his act is funny and cute, but there is one way to ensure that no one else finds it funny or cute. Don’t cover it.
He’s not a fucking dentist, he’s a cage fighter, and he’s one with a very unique personality. I don’t think he should be given a free pass for some of the questionable things he does, but I do think that this woman in question is all kinds of cunty.
Don’t hold back…but at the end of the day, Jackson’s behavior isn’t OK. The only positive: he’s not Mike Tyson.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts