- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Really? UFC Color Commentator Joe Rogan Calls MMA Writer “C*nty”
It all began again when Quinton “Rampage” Jackson practically “motorboated” interviewer Karyn Bryant on camera. Yahoo! Sports MMA writer Maggie Hendricks took umbrage with Jackson’s behavior based on a history of occurrences, which was chronicled on this site.
This is what Hendricks said:
He thinks it’s funny to assault the people who cover his fights… who give him a stage to show off the “Rampage” persona.
Let’s stop doing that. Take away his stage. Don’t ask him questions in press conferences, don’t cover his every move, don’t give him another chance to assault reporters. He may think his act is funny and cute, but there is one way to ensure that no one else finds it funny or cute. Don’t cover it.
He’s not a fucking dentist, he’s a cage fighter, and he’s one with a very unique personality. I don’t think he should be given a free pass for some of the questionable things he does, but I do think that this woman in question is all kinds of cunty.
Don’t hold back…but at the end of the day, Jackson’s behavior isn’t OK. The only positive: he’s not Mike Tyson.
- USC Trojan Cheerleaders
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets
- Bizarre Photos of a New WWE Wrestler
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence