- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Really? UFC Color Commentator Joe Rogan Calls MMA Writer “C*nty”
It all began again when Quinton “Rampage” Jackson practically “motorboated” interviewer Karyn Bryant on camera. Yahoo! Sports MMA writer Maggie Hendricks took umbrage with Jackson’s behavior based on a history of occurrences, which was chronicled on this site.
This is what Hendricks said:
He thinks it’s funny to assault the people who cover his fights… who give him a stage to show off the “Rampage” persona.
Let’s stop doing that. Take away his stage. Don’t ask him questions in press conferences, don’t cover his every move, don’t give him another chance to assault reporters. He may think his act is funny and cute, but there is one way to ensure that no one else finds it funny or cute. Don’t cover it.
He’s not a fucking dentist, he’s a cage fighter, and he’s one with a very unique personality. I don’t think he should be given a free pass for some of the questionable things he does, but I do think that this woman in question is all kinds of cunty.
Don’t hold back…but at the end of the day, Jackson’s behavior isn’t OK. The only positive: he’s not Mike Tyson.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million