- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rebecca Grant Grabs Her Chest At Clippers Game, Wrecks Twitter, Is New Katherine Webb
Want to hit it big in sports media? First, make sure you’re smoking hot. Then get a ticket to a major sporting event and get yourself in some TNT camera shots. It helps if you grab your chest and basically vogue as much as possible. Brent Musburger drooling over you is optional. I don’t know how I missed this at the time, but apparently we have a new viral sexpot sensation from a recent major sporting event. Here’s Rebecca Grant, who was spotted in the stands at Game 7 of the Warriors-Clippers game in LA, doing whatever hot TV wannabe models do. And now she’s a major thing.
— Torg and Elliott (@TorgandElliott) May 6, 2014
— Slim Hardaway (@JavTheGhost) May 6, 2014
Who is Rebecca Grant? She’s a print ad and magazine model who sometimes appears on Fox Sports shows. International Business Times:
Grant, a New York native and graduate of the University of New York at Buffalo, worked alongside Greg Proops as a host of Fox Sports World before furthering her television career on shows such as “Throut and Neck,” “NFL Under the Helmet” and “Truck Shop.” She has also modeled in major print and TV ad campaigns for companies like Budweiser, Coors and Keystone. Grant has also appeared in Maxim and FHM magazines.
Somehow I don’t think we’ll be seeing her in an upcoming episode of “Cosmos”, however:
Rebecca Grant's latest on-air whoopsie! http://t.co/FK7BLP5kZV
— FOX411 (@Fox411) May 6, 2014
Know you know you’re famous? When you make the front pages in The Netherlands.
— Maurice de Groot (@maurice_degroot) May 6, 2014
— COED.com (@COED) May 5, 2014
@rebeccagrants GM Pls call INSIDE EDITION re: an interview early this morning 3106424161, Thank u!
— Sheryll Lamothe (@tweetypops) May 6, 2014
Rebecca Grant is my new hottest Clippers fan favorite. No offense, Laverne. http://t.co/LtqZ7sQZU6
— Egotastic! (@egotastic) May 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Rebecca Grant
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?