- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Regis Doesn’t Know Who His Co-Host Is On His New Show On Fox Sports 1
As you know, Regis Philbin’s new show, Crowd Goes Wild, begins on cable’s Fox Sports 1 on Aug. 19. The show will be in a roundtable discussion format, with the first confirmed co-host being former Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens defensive end Trevor Pryce. Not that Regis could remember that when promoting the show on Late Show With David Letterman on Wednesday.
Transcript via Awful Announcing:
Regis: We got uh.. uh… a great big defensive end…. who uh… 14 years in the NFL… two Super Bowl games … his name is uh….(laughter) … I know the guy! I just spent the weekend with him! Uh…. Travis … uh… Honest to God! This is really embarrassing! (asks to Fox Sports PR person off camera) What is it?
Fox Sports PR person off camera: Pryce.
Regis: Yes! Travis Pryce!
Fox Sports PR person off camera: TREVOR!
Regis: TREVOR PRYCE! DAMMIT!
Well, he is 81 years old.
The best part to me, though, was when Letterman opened the subject by asking: “Don’t read anything into this, but why would you do this?” Regis didn’t seem to have an answer for that one, either.
For the record, the rest of the panel on
The View Crowd Goes Wild will be Jason Gay of the Wall Street Journal, former tennis player turned comedian Michael Kosta, ex-Sky Sports host Georgie Thompson, and Katie Nolan.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench