- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Regis Doesn’t Know Who His Co-Host Is On His New Show On Fox Sports 1
As you know, Regis Philbin’s new show, Crowd Goes Wild, begins on cable’s Fox Sports 1 on Aug. 19. The show will be in a roundtable discussion format, with the first confirmed co-host being former Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens defensive end Trevor Pryce. Not that Regis could remember that when promoting the show on Late Show With David Letterman on Wednesday.
Transcript via Awful Announcing:
Regis: We got uh.. uh… a great big defensive end…. who uh… 14 years in the NFL… two Super Bowl games … his name is uh….(laughter) … I know the guy! I just spent the weekend with him! Uh…. Travis … uh… Honest to God! This is really embarrassing! (asks to Fox Sports PR person off camera) What is it?
Fox Sports PR person off camera: Pryce.
Regis: Yes! Travis Pryce!
Fox Sports PR person off camera: TREVOR!
Regis: TREVOR PRYCE! DAMMIT!
Well, he is 81 years old.
The best part to me, though, was when Letterman opened the subject by asking: “Don’t read anything into this, but why would you do this?” Regis didn’t seem to have an answer for that one, either.
For the record, the rest of the panel on
The View Crowd Goes Wild will be Jason Gay of the Wall Street Journal, former tennis player turned comedian Michael Kosta, ex-Sky Sports host Georgie Thompson, and Katie Nolan.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai