- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Rick Ross Playing Basketball And Showing Off His Surprising Lateral Quickness
Two things I gleaned upon listening to “I’m Only Human,” the last song on Rick Ross’ 2008 album Trilla: 1. He wished his dad was around to watch him play football, and 2. Chocolate milk makes you fart real bad.
A lineman out of Carol City High School in Miami, Ross attended Albany State on a football scholarship. And based on this video, which was released ahead of his fifth studio album “God Forgives, I Don’t,” and shows him wheezing around on the basketball court in his immaculately-sheared backyard, he probably wasn’t the worst lineman in the world. The Bawse, you see, has surprising closing speed. (Go to the 50-second mark if you don’t believe me.)
Sure, he’s a terrible basketball player. But, because he’s Rick Ross, that doesn’t stop him from talking an amount of shit that signals a near-psychotic break with reality. The Heat will be blowing up his cell phone any minute now, you see. Maybe they’ll have Yoo-Hoo.
- Filed Under:
- Rick Ross
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy