- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Penn State’s President Says Ridiculous Thing, Gets Laughed At By Angry Alums
Penn State president Rodney Erickson has a tough job ahead of him, to help the school recover and begin to move on from the Jerry Sandusky scandal. Alumni are angry about what allegedly happened at their school, and who could blame them? Last night, Erickson held a Q&A session with some of those angry alumni. One such angry alum thought the school’s board of trustees should get the boot, with a new one formed in its place. The angry alums rather liked this idea. Erickson wasn’t as keen on it, but the alums really weren’t keen on what he said. Via today’s Outside the Lines:
Whenever you have to clarify your point by saying, “I’m serious,” you have probably already lost the battle. Of course, when you say that the board has to decide if the board gets replaced, you can’t quite say you don’t have it coming.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts