- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Penn State’s President Says Ridiculous Thing, Gets Laughed At By Angry Alums
Penn State president Rodney Erickson has a tough job ahead of him, to help the school recover and begin to move on from the Jerry Sandusky scandal. Alumni are angry about what allegedly happened at their school, and who could blame them? Last night, Erickson held a Q&A session with some of those angry alumni. One such angry alum thought the school’s board of trustees should get the boot, with a new one formed in its place. The angry alums rather liked this idea. Erickson wasn’t as keen on it, but the alums really weren’t keen on what he said. Via today’s Outside the Lines:
Whenever you have to clarify your point by saying, “I’m serious,” you have probably already lost the battle. Of course, when you say that the board has to decide if the board gets replaced, you can’t quite say you don’t have it coming.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?