- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“What? Bro, What Are You Talking About, Man?”: Russell Westbrook, NBA All-Star And Media Sass Machine
The Oklahoma City Thunder lost by 15 points to the Utah Jazz last night, but Russell Westbrook wasn’t particularly unspectacular. His 22 points and 5 assists were fine enough, but OKC’s 38-26 disadvantage on the glass proved at least partially responsible for the loss.
Following the game, the media locker room scrum was its usual bluster of innocuous and dull-edged questions, and Westbrook complied with equally cliched indifference. But then a reporter asked him whether or not Utah had won the game or Oklahoma City had lost it – eschewing the fluidity of basketball for a quote. This maneuver, however conniving, is not untried – it’s a staple pot-stirrer and a question Westbrook has probably encountered 500 times in his career. But for whatever reason, he was on particular edge and took exception to the question. Really, bro?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts