- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“What? Bro, What Are You Talking About, Man?”: Russell Westbrook, NBA All-Star And Media Sass Machine
The Oklahoma City Thunder lost by 15 points to the Utah Jazz last night, but Russell Westbrook wasn’t particularly unspectacular. His 22 points and 5 assists were fine enough, but OKC’s 38-26 disadvantage on the glass proved at least partially responsible for the loss.
Following the game, the media locker room scrum was its usual bluster of innocuous and dull-edged questions, and Westbrook complied with equally cliched indifference. But then a reporter asked him whether or not Utah had won the game or Oklahoma City had lost it – eschewing the fluidity of basketball for a quote. This maneuver, however conniving, is not untried – it’s a staple pot-stirrer and a question Westbrook has probably encountered 500 times in his career. But for whatever reason, he was on particular edge and took exception to the question. Really, bro?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?