- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“What? Bro, What Are You Talking About, Man?”: Russell Westbrook, NBA All-Star And Media Sass Machine
The Oklahoma City Thunder lost by 15 points to the Utah Jazz last night, but Russell Westbrook wasn’t particularly unspectacular. His 22 points and 5 assists were fine enough, but OKC’s 38-26 disadvantage on the glass proved at least partially responsible for the loss.
Following the game, the media locker room scrum was its usual bluster of innocuous and dull-edged questions, and Westbrook complied with equally cliched indifference. But then a reporter asked him whether or not Utah had won the game or Oklahoma City had lost it – eschewing the fluidity of basketball for a quote. This maneuver, however conniving, is not untried – it’s a staple pot-stirrer and a question Westbrook has probably encountered 500 times in his career. But for whatever reason, he was on particular edge and took exception to the question. Really, bro?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story