- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“What? Bro, What Are You Talking About, Man?”: Russell Westbrook, NBA All-Star And Media Sass Machine
The Oklahoma City Thunder lost by 15 points to the Utah Jazz last night, but Russell Westbrook wasn’t particularly unspectacular. His 22 points and 5 assists were fine enough, but OKC’s 38-26 disadvantage on the glass proved at least partially responsible for the loss.
Following the game, the media locker room scrum was its usual bluster of innocuous and dull-edged questions, and Westbrook complied with equally cliched indifference. But then a reporter asked him whether or not Utah had won the game or Oklahoma City had lost it – eschewing the fluidity of basketball for a quote. This maneuver, however conniving, is not untried – it’s a staple pot-stirrer and a question Westbrook has probably encountered 500 times in his career. But for whatever reason, he was on particular edge and took exception to the question. Really, bro?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy