- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your Latest Evidence That Ryan Lochte Is Very Dumb: This Amazing Quote
In case you were unaware, Olympic gold medal swimmer and noted astrophysicist Ryan Lochte will soon have a cameo on the 90210 reboot. Access Hollywood caught up with the lovably dumb Lochte on the set while he wasn’t wearing a shirt, and in addition to seeing some clips from the upcoming episode (which are bad in the best way possible) we also got some words of wisdom from the aquatic philosopher. And don’t worry: Lochte kept his amazing streak of remarkably stupid (but strangely poignant!) soundbites alive.
The hardest part about acting, according to Ryan Lochte:
“Memorizing lines… and… trying to like, say ‘em, and still, like, do movement and all that. That was hard.”
The video evidence that he said that, if you don’t believe me. Fast forward to the 30-second mark if you don’t want to see Lochte acting (although I wouldn’t recommend that, because it’s pretty great).
Wonderful. God bless you, you gold-medal-winning son of a gun.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?