- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ryan Lochte’s Mom Says He Has Lots Of One-Night Stands
Ryan Lochte is not the best interviewee. His mom, Ike, however, might be.
Mrs. Lochte spoke to Today.com yesterday, and had something to say about Lochte’s sex life:
“He goes out on one-night stands,” she told TODAY.com. “He’s not able to give fully to a relationship because he’s always on the go.”
Yahoo! points out that the meaning could have been lost in Momspeak-to-International-Sex-Symbol-Speak translation, though:
Either Lochte and his mom are super-close and she knows way too much about his love life, or Mrs. Lochte has fallen victim to the oft-hilarious “mom slang,” where she means something else than the current usage. In this case, rather than speaking carnally, Mrs. Lochte could be saying Lochte goes out on a lot of one-night dates and doesn’t have time to pursue a relationship. This may be the sort of quote that’s lost in translation, like when my mom used to ask me on a Friday night whether I was going to “hook up with my friends.”
An interesting take, and one that could certainly be accurate. But we’ll let you decide the true meaning. If she did indeed mean that Lochte has a lot of casual sex, I hope that Mrs. Phelps fires back. This could add another layer to the battle between the two best
sexers swimmers in the world.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"