- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Anchor Sage Steele Tells Squirrel Story, Uses Interesting Choice Of Words
Today during the morning SportsCenter, anchor Sage Steele recounted how Padres bullpen catcher Justin Hatcher had a brief incident with a squirrel during yesterday’s game against the Rockies.
According to MLB.com’s account, Hatcher attempted to pick up the squirrel during Saturday’s game at Coors Field, but it bit him. Today during SportsCenter, Steele (who, we should point out, is very, very good at her job) used an interesting choice of words when describing what happened.
At least someone left satisfied (badum-ching).
[h/t Awful Announcing]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story