- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
ESPN Anchor Sage Steele Tells Squirrel Story, Uses Interesting Choice Of Words
Today during the morning SportsCenter, anchor Sage Steele recounted how Padres bullpen catcher Justin Hatcher had a brief incident with a squirrel during yesterday’s game against the Rockies.
According to MLB.com’s account, Hatcher attempted to pick up the squirrel during Saturday’s game at Coors Field, but it bit him. Today during SportsCenter, Steele (who, we should point out, is very, very good at her job) used an interesting choice of words when describing what happened.
At least someone left satisfied (badum-ching).
[h/t Awful Announcing]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce