- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN Anchor Sage Steele Tells Squirrel Story, Uses Interesting Choice Of Words
Today during the morning SportsCenter, anchor Sage Steele recounted how Padres bullpen catcher Justin Hatcher had a brief incident with a squirrel during yesterday’s game against the Rockies.
According to MLB.com’s account, Hatcher attempted to pick up the squirrel during Saturday’s game at Coors Field, but it bit him. Today during SportsCenter, Steele (who, we should point out, is very, very good at her job) used an interesting choice of words when describing what happened.
At least someone left satisfied (badum-ching).
[h/t Awful Announcing]
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!