- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
ESPN Anchor Sage Steele Tells Squirrel Story, Uses Interesting Choice Of Words
Today during the morning SportsCenter, anchor Sage Steele recounted how Padres bullpen catcher Justin Hatcher had a brief incident with a squirrel during yesterday’s game against the Rockies.
According to MLB.com’s account, Hatcher attempted to pick up the squirrel during Saturday’s game at Coors Field, but it bit him. Today during SportsCenter, Steele (who, we should point out, is very, very good at her job) used an interesting choice of words when describing what happened.
At least someone left satisfied (badum-ching).
[h/t Awful Announcing]
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime