- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN Anchor Sage Steele Tells Squirrel Story, Uses Interesting Choice Of Words
Today during the morning SportsCenter, anchor Sage Steele recounted how Padres bullpen catcher Justin Hatcher had a brief incident with a squirrel during yesterday’s game against the Rockies.
According to MLB.com’s account, Hatcher attempted to pick up the squirrel during Saturday’s game at Coors Field, but it bit him. Today during SportsCenter, Steele (who, we should point out, is very, very good at her job) used an interesting choice of words when describing what happened.
At least someone left satisfied (badum-ching).
[h/t Awful Announcing]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier