- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s An Extended Version Of Samsung’s Super Bowl Ad Starring Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Bob Odenkirk, And LeBron
Over the last week or so, several companies have been leaking versions of ads that will air during the Super Bowl – Mercedes, for example. As of yesterday, Samsung is another – and they brought out the big guns. It starts with Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen playing off/insulting each other, giving the ad a very Apatow-ian feel… and the familiar faces keep coming from there. Without further ado:
Nothing earth-shattering, maybe (plus even Rogen’s been on the scene too long to be a “next big thing” by now, hasn’t he?), but I could think of worse ways to spend two minutes – and especially two minutes of commercial-watching – than Rudd and Rogen in a room with Bob Odenkirk playing a more corporate and polished, somewhat-less-sleazy version of Saul Goodman, only to have LeBron steal the show. (LeBron sure closed the deal at the end there, didn’t he? Eat it, Bayless!)
Even if this doesn’t go down as the best ad of the night, I enjoy watching all the people involved in this ad enough that when I saw the ad pop up on Youtube earlier today in advance of a video I was watching, I actually watched the ad all the way through rather than skip ahead to the video. And that’s probably more than I’ll be able to say of most of the commercials that air during the game. Let us know what you thought in the comments.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World