- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Shaq Destroyed A Charles Barkley Pinata With Frightening Relish On Inside The NBA
Another night, another chapter in the “Charles Barkley banters with representatives of the cities playing in the Western Conference Finals” saga. You’ve seen him get ribbed by the mayors of both San Antonio and Oklahoma City. You’ve seen him ride a horse and be presented with cowboy boots by the governor of Oklahoma. And last night on Inside the NBA, he got to show off his very own Charles Barkley pinata, apparently presented to him by local TV personality Bridget Smith.
A nice gesture, but pinatas are meant to be destroyed – and Shaq seemed to think he was meant to destroy it. Seriously, the way he went after the thing, we’re pretty sure he viewed it as his one mission in life to destroy that pinata:
Sure, it’s a pinata, and you’re supposed to more or less do that, but man: that was some Chris-Partlow-on-Bug’s-dad shit (warning: very NSFW clip). Hopefully it allowed Shaq to work off all his residual rage from the old fight he was referencing (the highlight of which was always, in our eyes, Barkley throwing the ball off him). If not, though: pinatas beware.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet