- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Shaq And Conan Sit On Comically Undersized Furniture
Shaquille O’Neal has a bit of history of saying incendiary (if inarguable) things on Conan O’Brien’s program. Therefore, perhaps one tuned in to Conan’s show last night expecting controversy. Expecting a feud to be born, or perhaps just inflamed. What you actually got, though, was… the visual gag of everyone sitting on tiny sofas (thanks, apparently, to adorable puppies).
Sure, Shaq said things, on topics like melding two Ferraris together into one mega-Ferrari big enough to accommodate him, his forthcoming doctorate, and sharing basketball strategies with his son. But for us, this was all about the visual gag of three grown men (and remember, Shaq isn’t the only big one of the bunch: Conan’s 6-4) using furniture many, many sizes too small. And… it’s actually kind of strange how quickly you get used to it. There’s no way this scene should look at all natural, but the guys almost look comfortable doing it – which was, to us, the greatest achievement of this segment.
Video below, in two parts, via Team Coco. If the “Dr. Shaq” thing doesn’t eventually lead to a “Trust me, I’m a doctor” Dr. Pepper commercial, then we know nothing.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar