- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Shaq Has First Instance Of Accidental On-Air Profanity, Is Now Officially A TV Analyst
You really can’t blame Shaquille O’Neal for dropping an ‘s-bomb’ live on Inside The NBA. After all, he’s still a rookie broadcaster. But you have to blame someone for, well, something, according to Shaq.
During the live broadcast, just as TNT was going to commercial, Shaq was heard saying, “You know who I blame for this sh–?” Which was followed by a Kenny Smith delayed censorship yelp. Just a few seconds too late, Kenny. Here’s the video:
[video via Awful Announcing]
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy