- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shaq Has First Instance Of Accidental On-Air Profanity, Is Now Officially A TV Analyst
You really can’t blame Shaquille O’Neal for dropping an ‘s-bomb’ live on Inside The NBA. After all, he’s still a rookie broadcaster. But you have to blame someone for, well, something, according to Shaq.
During the live broadcast, just as TNT was going to commercial, Shaq was heard saying, “You know who I blame for this sh–?” Which was followed by a Kenny Smith delayed censorship yelp. Just a few seconds too late, Kenny. Here’s the video:
[video via Awful Announcing]
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?