- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq Has First Instance Of Accidental On-Air Profanity, Is Now Officially A TV Analyst
You really can’t blame Shaquille O’Neal for dropping an ‘s-bomb’ live on Inside The NBA. After all, he’s still a rookie broadcaster. But you have to blame someone for, well, something, according to Shaq.
During the live broadcast, just as TNT was going to commercial, Shaq was heard saying, “You know who I blame for this sh–?” Which was followed by a Kenny Smith delayed censorship yelp. Just a few seconds too late, Kenny. Here’s the video:
[video via Awful Announcing]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story