- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shaq Has First Instance Of Accidental On-Air Profanity, Is Now Officially A TV Analyst
You really can’t blame Shaquille O’Neal for dropping an ‘s-bomb’ live on Inside The NBA. After all, he’s still a rookie broadcaster. But you have to blame someone for, well, something, according to Shaq.
During the live broadcast, just as TNT was going to commercial, Shaq was heard saying, “You know who I blame for this sh–?” Which was followed by a Kenny Smith delayed censorship yelp. Just a few seconds too late, Kenny. Here’s the video:
[video via Awful Announcing]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts