- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq Has First Instance Of Accidental On-Air Profanity, Is Now Officially A TV Analyst
You really can’t blame Shaquille O’Neal for dropping an ‘s-bomb’ live on Inside The NBA. After all, he’s still a rookie broadcaster. But you have to blame someone for, well, something, according to Shaq.
During the live broadcast, just as TNT was going to commercial, Shaq was heard saying, “You know who I blame for this sh–?” Which was followed by a Kenny Smith delayed censorship yelp. Just a few seconds too late, Kenny. Here’s the video:
[video via Awful Announcing]
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.