- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shaq Has Shaky Grasp On Geography, Thinks Ricky Rubio Is Italian
The Inside The NBA follies continued tonight as Shaquille O’Neal tried to coin a new nickname for Ricky Rubio – The Italian Pete Maravich. The major problem with this, of course, is that Ricky Rubio is Spanish, as Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, and Charles Barkley were quick to point out. Another interesting moment in TNT’s Shaq experiment (Shaxperiment?).
Shaq quickly tried to correct himself, but there’s no way this group will let him forget it. Knowing how well the Inside The NBA crew keeps a running joke going, this won’t be the last time we hear about Shaq’s slip-up.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week