- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq Has Shaky Grasp On Geography, Thinks Ricky Rubio Is Italian
The Inside The NBA follies continued tonight as Shaquille O’Neal tried to coin a new nickname for Ricky Rubio – The Italian Pete Maravich. The major problem with this, of course, is that Ricky Rubio is Spanish, as Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, and Charles Barkley were quick to point out. Another interesting moment in TNT’s Shaq experiment (Shaxperiment?).
Shaq quickly tried to correct himself, but there’s no way this group will let him forget it. Knowing how well the Inside The NBA crew keeps a running joke going, this won’t be the last time we hear about Shaq’s slip-up.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends