- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq Has Shaky Grasp On Geography, Thinks Ricky Rubio Is Italian
The Inside The NBA follies continued tonight as Shaquille O’Neal tried to coin a new nickname for Ricky Rubio – The Italian Pete Maravich. The major problem with this, of course, is that Ricky Rubio is Spanish, as Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, and Charles Barkley were quick to point out. Another interesting moment in TNT’s Shaq experiment (Shaxperiment?).
Shaq quickly tried to correct himself, but there’s no way this group will let him forget it. Knowing how well the Inside The NBA crew keeps a running joke going, this won’t be the last time we hear about Shaq’s slip-up.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story