- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Shaq Has Shaky Grasp On Geography, Thinks Ricky Rubio Is Italian
The Inside The NBA follies continued tonight as Shaquille O’Neal tried to coin a new nickname for Ricky Rubio – The Italian Pete Maravich. The major problem with this, of course, is that Ricky Rubio is Spanish, as Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, and Charles Barkley were quick to point out. Another interesting moment in TNT’s Shaq experiment (Shaxperiment?).
Shaq quickly tried to correct himself, but there’s no way this group will let him forget it. Knowing how well the Inside The NBA crew keeps a running joke going, this won’t be the last time we hear about Shaq’s slip-up.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts