- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Shaq Has Shaky Grasp On Geography, Thinks Ricky Rubio Is Italian
The Inside The NBA follies continued tonight as Shaquille O’Neal tried to coin a new nickname for Ricky Rubio – The Italian Pete Maravich. The major problem with this, of course, is that Ricky Rubio is Spanish, as Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, and Charles Barkley were quick to point out. Another interesting moment in TNT’s Shaq experiment (Shaxperiment?).
Shaq quickly tried to correct himself, but there’s no way this group will let him forget it. Knowing how well the Inside The NBA crew keeps a running joke going, this won’t be the last time we hear about Shaq’s slip-up.
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight