- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If Someone Could Explain What The Hell Shaq Is Doing Here, That Would Be Great
The Inside the NBA crew sure isn’t explaining what’s happening in the video below – they don’t seem to have any more of an idea than we do. Even Shaq, the one who was actually doing it, can only offer that something was in his ear – but that explanation only goes so far, since much of what he was doing had nothing to do with any kind of motion one might expect from someone trying to dislodge an object from their ear. See what we mean:
Unless he was trying to get something off his face and head in addition to out of his ear, we’re at a loss. Our own CJ Fogler, who took the video above as well as this gif, thought – as you might have guessed, based on the gif’s URL – that Shaq looked like someone who was tripping on acid. However, we highly doubt Shaq was dropping acid, so that doesn’t help us too much either. Oh well – maybe it’s best to leave this one a mystery. Jazz highlights do strange things to people, apparently.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts