- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sorry, America: Shaq Wants To Show You His New Workout Regimen
With his NBA career in the books, how does a big guy like Shaquille O’Neal stay in shape? Simple: he sings “She’s A Maniac” while doing jumping jacks and letting his girlfriend hose him off. Duh.
It’s unclear whether this was requested by somebody, or if it’s another TNT-penned gag that goes a little too far. But Charles Barkley summed up everybody’s feelings pretty nicely at the end, saying “Sorry, America.”
When you’re watching this, be sure to keep in mind that this show has won five Emmys:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?