- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sorry, America: Shaq Wants To Show You His New Workout Regimen
With his NBA career in the books, how does a big guy like Shaquille O’Neal stay in shape? Simple: he sings “She’s A Maniac” while doing jumping jacks and letting his girlfriend hose him off. Duh.
It’s unclear whether this was requested by somebody, or if it’s another TNT-penned gag that goes a little too far. But Charles Barkley summed up everybody’s feelings pretty nicely at the end, saying “Sorry, America.”
When you’re watching this, be sure to keep in mind that this show has won five Emmys:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy