- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sorry, America: Shaq Wants To Show You His New Workout Regimen
With his NBA career in the books, how does a big guy like Shaquille O’Neal stay in shape? Simple: he sings “She’s A Maniac” while doing jumping jacks and letting his girlfriend hose him off. Duh.
It’s unclear whether this was requested by somebody, or if it’s another TNT-penned gag that goes a little too far. But Charles Barkley summed up everybody’s feelings pretty nicely at the end, saying “Sorry, America.”
When you’re watching this, be sure to keep in mind that this show has won five Emmys:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts