- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Sorry, America: Shaq Wants To Show You His New Workout Regimen
With his NBA career in the books, how does a big guy like Shaquille O’Neal stay in shape? Simple: he sings “She’s A Maniac” while doing jumping jacks and letting his girlfriend hose him off. Duh.
It’s unclear whether this was requested by somebody, or if it’s another TNT-penned gag that goes a little too far. But Charles Barkley summed up everybody’s feelings pretty nicely at the end, saying “Sorry, America.”
When you’re watching this, be sure to keep in mind that this show has won five Emmys:
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement