- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sorry, America: Shaq Wants To Show You His New Workout Regimen
With his NBA career in the books, how does a big guy like Shaquille O’Neal stay in shape? Simple: he sings “She’s A Maniac” while doing jumping jacks and letting his girlfriend hose him off. Duh.
It’s unclear whether this was requested by somebody, or if it’s another TNT-penned gag that goes a little too far. But Charles Barkley summed up everybody’s feelings pretty nicely at the end, saying “Sorry, America.”
When you’re watching this, be sure to keep in mind that this show has won five Emmys:
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence