- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Maria Sharapova Plays Beer Pong On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, And I’m Infuriated
Maria Sharapova stopped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon to promote her new candy line, “Sugarpova” (yes, it’s really called that).
Far be it for Maria to be all business and candy, however: Fallon got the four-time Grand Slam winner to compete in a game she’s probably not that used to.
The whole thing starts out pretty funny, with Fallon playing a compilation of Sharapova grunting during her matches. Then some some sexual tension starts floating in the air and things get a little weird, but, whatever, as a TV viewer I’ll take it.
As a current college student, however, I cannot accept what would soon follow.
The one-on-one, first-to-sink-two-cups abomination that came next should be displayed in some sort of Beirut hall of infamy. My first major criticism is there are no rules enforced in this game. Sharapova’s elbows are practically in the middle of the table, and so are Fallon’s. Speaking of Jimmy Fallon, either he was messing around, or he never left his house as a child, because his ‘Ruit game was atrocious. (Sharapova gets a pass because she was born in the Soviet Union, where beer pong is illegal.)
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money