- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“So Much Beauty In Such An Ugly Place”: Here’s 200+ Cheerleaders Waiting For An NYC Subway On Thanksgiving
Why are these damsels waiting for an uptown “C” train? Why, they’re on their way to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, of course. A Buzzfeed reporter spotted “200+” high school cheerleaders waiting on the gritty subway platform — “So much beauty in such an ugly place,” the eagle-eyed reporter noted.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts