- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“So Much Beauty In Such An Ugly Place”: Here’s 200+ Cheerleaders Waiting For An NYC Subway On Thanksgiving
Why are these damsels waiting for an uptown “C” train? Why, they’re on their way to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, of course. A Buzzfeed reporter spotted “200+” high school cheerleaders waiting on the gritty subway platform — “So much beauty in such an ugly place,” the eagle-eyed reporter noted.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts