- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“So Much Beauty In Such An Ugly Place”: Here’s 200+ Cheerleaders Waiting For An NYC Subway On Thanksgiving
Why are these damsels waiting for an uptown “C” train? Why, they’re on their way to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, of course. A Buzzfeed reporter spotted “200+” high school cheerleaders waiting on the gritty subway platform — “So much beauty in such an ugly place,” the eagle-eyed reporter noted.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts