- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Something That Usually Happens On Fraternity Ping Pong Tables Happened During The French Open
Kim Clijsters recovered from an injured ankle just in time to play in the French Open. Unfortunately, the second-ranked Clijsters was ousted by the 114th-ranked Arantxa Rus. But it wasn’t all bad!
No, Clijsters managed to hit an amazing(ly lucky) shot, one that hit the top of the net, then hit the adjacent post, then landed in play. You may not have the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen, Kim, but at least you’ll have this.
[Kim Clijsters Hits Luckiest Shot of Her Career] Cosby Sweaters
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'