- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Something That Usually Happens On Fraternity Ping Pong Tables Happened During The French Open
Kim Clijsters recovered from an injured ankle just in time to play in the French Open. Unfortunately, the second-ranked Clijsters was ousted by the 114th-ranked Arantxa Rus. But it wasn’t all bad!
No, Clijsters managed to hit an amazing(ly lucky) shot, one that hit the top of the net, then hit the adjacent post, then landed in play. You may not have the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen, Kim, but at least you’ll have this.
[Kim Clijsters Hits Luckiest Shot of Her Career] Cosby Sweaters
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs