- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Something That Usually Happens On Fraternity Ping Pong Tables Happened During The French Open
Kim Clijsters recovered from an injured ankle just in time to play in the French Open. Unfortunately, the second-ranked Clijsters was ousted by the 114th-ranked Arantxa Rus. But it wasn’t all bad!
No, Clijsters managed to hit an amazing(ly lucky) shot, one that hit the top of the net, then hit the adjacent post, then landed in play. You may not have the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen, Kim, but at least you’ll have this.
[Kim Clijsters Hits Luckiest Shot of Her Career] Cosby Sweaters
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao