- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Something That Usually Happens On Fraternity Ping Pong Tables Happened During The French Open
Kim Clijsters recovered from an injured ankle just in time to play in the French Open. Unfortunately, the second-ranked Clijsters was ousted by the 114th-ranked Arantxa Rus. But it wasn’t all bad!
No, Clijsters managed to hit an amazing(ly lucky) shot, one that hit the top of the net, then hit the adjacent post, then landed in play. You may not have the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen, Kim, but at least you’ll have this.
[Kim Clijsters Hits Luckiest Shot of Her Career] Cosby Sweaters
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap