- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Something That Usually Happens On Fraternity Ping Pong Tables Happened During The French Open
Kim Clijsters recovered from an injured ankle just in time to play in the French Open. Unfortunately, the second-ranked Clijsters was ousted by the 114th-ranked Arantxa Rus. But it wasn’t all bad!
No, Clijsters managed to hit an amazing(ly lucky) shot, one that hit the top of the net, then hit the adjacent post, then landed in play. You may not have the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen, Kim, but at least you’ll have this.
[Kim Clijsters Hits Luckiest Shot of Her Career] Cosby Sweaters
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story