- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Something We Just Learned: Vince Carter Led His High School Marching Band
Earlier today, Andy Gray of the impossibly fun SI Vault Twitter feed posed a question: “Did you know that Vince Carter was the leader of his high school marching band in Daytona Beach?” Luckily, he also provided this photo:
As far as Gray’s question goes, we have to say: we didn’t know. It’s not like it was a closely guarded state secret or anything – just one of those bits of info that, regrettably, escaped our grasp until now. And in case you were like us in that respect…well, aren’t you glad you know now? Look at Carter! We can only hope he spends his nuclear winter exploring his musical side…preferably wearing this uniform the whole time. And also when he comes back to play. Basically, we just want him to wear that outfit at all times.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?