- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Something We Just Learned: Vince Carter Led His High School Marching Band
Earlier today, Andy Gray of the impossibly fun SI Vault Twitter feed posed a question: “Did you know that Vince Carter was the leader of his high school marching band in Daytona Beach?” Luckily, he also provided this photo:
As far as Gray’s question goes, we have to say: we didn’t know. It’s not like it was a closely guarded state secret or anything – just one of those bits of info that, regrettably, escaped our grasp until now. And in case you were like us in that respect…well, aren’t you glad you know now? Look at Carter! We can only hope he spends his nuclear winter exploring his musical side…preferably wearing this uniform the whole time. And also when he comes back to play. Basically, we just want him to wear that outfit at all times.
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'