- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Something We Just Learned: Vince Carter Led His High School Marching Band
Earlier today, Andy Gray of the impossibly fun SI Vault Twitter feed posed a question: “Did you know that Vince Carter was the leader of his high school marching band in Daytona Beach?” Luckily, he also provided this photo:
As far as Gray’s question goes, we have to say: we didn’t know. It’s not like it was a closely guarded state secret or anything – just one of those bits of info that, regrettably, escaped our grasp until now. And in case you were like us in that respect…well, aren’t you glad you know now? Look at Carter! We can only hope he spends his nuclear winter exploring his musical side…preferably wearing this uniform the whole time. And also when he comes back to play. Basically, we just want him to wear that outfit at all times.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts