- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Something We Just Learned: Vince Carter Led His High School Marching Band
Earlier today, Andy Gray of the impossibly fun SI Vault Twitter feed posed a question: “Did you know that Vince Carter was the leader of his high school marching band in Daytona Beach?” Luckily, he also provided this photo:
As far as Gray’s question goes, we have to say: we didn’t know. It’s not like it was a closely guarded state secret or anything – just one of those bits of info that, regrettably, escaped our grasp until now. And in case you were like us in that respect…well, aren’t you glad you know now? Look at Carter! We can only hope he spends his nuclear winter exploring his musical side…preferably wearing this uniform the whole time. And also when he comes back to play. Basically, we just want him to wear that outfit at all times.
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields Booked For UFC 171
- Should the Steelers Trade Ben Roethlisberger?
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!