- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: South Park Gives The Shake Weight An Add-On (NSFWish)
South Park shows the nation what they believe America’s favorite handheld workout device, the Shake Weight, is really intended for. Offensive, hilarious, and poignant, this is what Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been doing for years.
It’s not the first time the show has tackled the, uh, darker side of the sports world. In a year filled with unexpected champions and sex scandals, the Shake Weight has been the one constant there to deliver ironic moments and unintentional comedy.
[Creme-Fraiche] South Park Studios
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry