- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: South Park Gives The Shake Weight An Add-On (NSFWish)
South Park shows the nation what they believe America’s favorite handheld workout device, the Shake Weight, is really intended for. Offensive, hilarious, and poignant, this is what Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been doing for years.
It’s not the first time the show has tackled the, uh, darker side of the sports world. In a year filled with unexpected champions and sex scandals, the Shake Weight has been the one constant there to deliver ironic moments and unintentional comedy.
[Creme-Fraiche] South Park Studios
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster