- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: South Park Gives The Shake Weight An Add-On (NSFWish)
South Park shows the nation what they believe America’s favorite handheld workout device, the Shake Weight, is really intended for. Offensive, hilarious, and poignant, this is what Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been doing for years.
It’s not the first time the show has tackled the, uh, darker side of the sports world. In a year filled with unexpected champions and sex scandals, the Shake Weight has been the one constant there to deliver ironic moments and unintentional comedy.
[Creme-Fraiche] South Park Studios
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts