- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: South Park Gives The Shake Weight An Add-On (NSFWish)
South Park shows the nation what they believe America’s favorite handheld workout device, the Shake Weight, is really intended for. Offensive, hilarious, and poignant, this is what Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been doing for years.
It’s not the first time the show has tackled the, uh, darker side of the sports world. In a year filled with unexpected champions and sex scandals, the Shake Weight has been the one constant there to deliver ironic moments and unintentional comedy.
[Creme-Fraiche] South Park Studios
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?