- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: South Park Gives The Shake Weight An Add-On (NSFWish)
South Park shows the nation what they believe America’s favorite handheld workout device, the Shake Weight, is really intended for. Offensive, hilarious, and poignant, this is what Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been doing for years.
It’s not the first time the show has tackled the, uh, darker side of the sports world. In a year filled with unexpected champions and sex scandals, the Shake Weight has been the one constant there to deliver ironic moments and unintentional comedy.
[Creme-Fraiche] South Park Studios
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts