- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Spike Lee Does Not Approve Of Pablo Prigioni’s Purple Shoes (Video)
Spike Lee is a few things. Movie director. World’s most transparent Knicks fan. Fashion connoisseur? Based on some of the outfits he styles at Madison Square Garden, including but not limited to the very one he wears in this video, maybe I’m taking his advice with a grain of salt if I’m Pablo Prigioni.
To Spike’s credit, purple is predominantly associated in the basketball world with the Lakers (the gold swooshes certainly don’t help either), and that’s not something Prigioni should be sporting on the court. Prigioni and Amar’e Stoudemire assured Spike that he didn’t wear these shoes during games. After Spike and Stoudemire urged Prigioni to go to NIKEiD to get custom-made kicks, he pleaded that he tried, but they only had purple in the model he wanted. Somewhere, The Grimace is barefoot.
But c’mon Spike, you routinely have a pom on your head.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row