- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Spike Lee Might Have Won All-Star Weekend With This Jeremy Lin-Mars Blackmon Mashup Shirt
Self-promo or just awesome. In this case, we’ll have to go with the latter…
For the unfamiliar, the above proof that one terrible game will not spell the end of Linsanity is a goof on Mars Blackmon, a character played by Spike Lee who initially appeared in Lee’s 1986 film She’s Gotta Have It. Blackmon subsequently starred in a whole mess of Air Jordan commercials for Nike – and tonight, Lee brought him back. Well, kind of. And we’re glad. Who knows, maybe it’ll even pave the way for Lin to sport the Mars Blackmon look for real sometime. And it definitely made people think a lot about Mars Blackmon. Well played, Spike.
Oh, and Spike wasn’t only promoting his stuff by wearing that shirt. The shirt itself was made by the folks at The Forest Lab. Something tells us this page will be getting a lot more visits after tonight.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager