- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Spike Lee Might Have Won All-Star Weekend With This Jeremy Lin-Mars Blackmon Mashup Shirt
Self-promo or just awesome. In this case, we’ll have to go with the latter…
For the unfamiliar, the above proof that one terrible game will not spell the end of Linsanity is a goof on Mars Blackmon, a character played by Spike Lee who initially appeared in Lee’s 1986 film She’s Gotta Have It. Blackmon subsequently starred in a whole mess of Air Jordan commercials for Nike – and tonight, Lee brought him back. Well, kind of. And we’re glad. Who knows, maybe it’ll even pave the way for Lin to sport the Mars Blackmon look for real sometime. And it definitely made people think a lot about Mars Blackmon. Well played, Spike.
Oh, and Spike wasn’t only promoting his stuff by wearing that shirt. The shirt itself was made by the folks at The Forest Lab. Something tells us this page will be getting a lot more visits after tonight.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?