- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Spike Lee Might Have Won All-Star Weekend With This Jeremy Lin-Mars Blackmon Mashup Shirt
Self-promo or just awesome. In this case, we’ll have to go with the latter…
For the unfamiliar, the above proof that one terrible game will not spell the end of Linsanity is a goof on Mars Blackmon, a character played by Spike Lee who initially appeared in Lee’s 1986 film She’s Gotta Have It. Blackmon subsequently starred in a whole mess of Air Jordan commercials for Nike – and tonight, Lee brought him back. Well, kind of. And we’re glad. Who knows, maybe it’ll even pave the way for Lin to sport the Mars Blackmon look for real sometime. And it definitely made people think a lot about Mars Blackmon. Well played, Spike.
Oh, and Spike wasn’t only promoting his stuff by wearing that shirt. The shirt itself was made by the folks at The Forest Lab. Something tells us this page will be getting a lot more visits after tonight.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts