- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Sports Anchor Heroically Dunks On Small Child, Again (Video)
WGN reporter Pat Tomasulo caught a lot of flack for dunking on a small child last year. Sure, the unnecessary showing of force made the four-year-old burst into tears, but life is like that sometimes. Sometimes you get dunked on by grown sports anchors.
Liberal youth sports namby-pambys made Tomasulo the focus of their outrage for “traumatizing” the “small child,” when, in fact, he should have been hailed as a hero. Basketball stars like LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Charles Oakley have long been crushing the dreams of small children who think that life is all rainbows and 8th-place medals. Sorry Charlie, but you DON’T get a trophy for showing up.
Kudos to Tomasulo, an ordinary Chicago sportscaster, for taking the time to teach our nation’s youth the importance of getting your shot knocked into the driveway across the street.
Here’s Tomasulo, once again giving the tiny human a lesson in Darwinism:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen