- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sports Radio Personality Drops F-Bomb During Appearance On FOX
Missanelli is known for his passion on air, but it’s gotten him into trouble in the past—he’s been involved in several physical altercations with listeners and co-workers, and once called Philadelphia Eagles kicker David Akers a “girl” and non-athlete during an interview.
This time, Mikey Miss was caught on TV dropping an F Bomb (followed by some more colorful stuff) during the 5 o’ clock news, as anchor Lauren Cohn continued, straight faced, to preview a story about whether independent women are are keeping men from growing up.
Missanelli later apologized for his offensive language, and it seems he felt really, really terrible about it. Watch below as he says he’s sorry from the bottom of his heart:
And how ’bout those Sixers!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts