- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sports Radio Personality Drops F-Bomb During Appearance On FOX
Missanelli is known for his passion on air, but it’s gotten him into trouble in the past—he’s been involved in several physical altercations with listeners and co-workers, and once called Philadelphia Eagles kicker David Akers a “girl” and non-athlete during an interview.
This time, Mikey Miss was caught on TV dropping an F Bomb (followed by some more colorful stuff) during the 5 o’ clock news, as anchor Lauren Cohn continued, straight faced, to preview a story about whether independent women are are keeping men from growing up.
Missanelli later apologized for his offensive language, and it seems he felt really, really terrible about it. Watch below as he says he’s sorry from the bottom of his heart:
And how ’bout those Sixers!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story