- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The SportsCenter Voiceover Guy Can Be Sexy When He Needs To
Believe it or not, there’s an actual human behind the voice of SportsCenter. You know, the one who goes “WHAT to WATCH FOR” and “This. Is. SportsCenter…” and generally sounds like nobody you’ve ever heard? For some reason, he decided to take his talents to Bristol today, and we got to put a face to the name this man has made for himself.
Here’s Chris Kelley, performing his standard pre-commercial teaser, but in person. And still — even though you can see him standing there, saying the words — it seems impossible for a regular person to sound this way. It’s just too manly (via Awful Announcing).
So, now that we know what Chris Kelley looks like, what else can we find out about him? Well, according to his profile on Voice123.com, Chris has a “destinctive [sic] ‘guys’ voice with range” who has covered toothbrushes and laundry detergent, and can be “soft and sexy when needed.” (Can’t we all, Chris?) Apparently, he got his start after the break-up of his band in 1989. Oh, the places you will go, provided you have a voice that sounds like you’ve been smoking a Kool cigarette, sexily, for your whole life.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy