- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The SportsCenter Voiceover Guy Can Be Sexy When He Needs To
Believe it or not, there’s an actual human behind the voice of SportsCenter. You know, the one who goes “WHAT to WATCH FOR” and “This. Is. SportsCenter…” and generally sounds like nobody you’ve ever heard? For some reason, he decided to take his talents to Bristol today, and we got to put a face to the name this man has made for himself.
Here’s Chris Kelley, performing his standard pre-commercial teaser, but in person. And still — even though you can see him standing there, saying the words — it seems impossible for a regular person to sound this way. It’s just too manly (via Awful Announcing).
So, now that we know what Chris Kelley looks like, what else can we find out about him? Well, according to his profile on Voice123.com, Chris has a “destinctive [sic] ‘guys’ voice with range” who has covered toothbrushes and laundry detergent, and can be “soft and sexy when needed.” (Can’t we all, Chris?) Apparently, he got his start after the break-up of his band in 1989. Oh, the places you will go, provided you have a voice that sounds like you’ve been smoking a Kool cigarette, sexily, for your whole life.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?