- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The SportsCenter Voiceover Guy Can Be Sexy When He Needs To
Believe it or not, there’s an actual human behind the voice of SportsCenter. You know, the one who goes “WHAT to WATCH FOR” and “This. Is. SportsCenter…” and generally sounds like nobody you’ve ever heard? For some reason, he decided to take his talents to Bristol today, and we got to put a face to the name this man has made for himself.
Here’s Chris Kelley, performing his standard pre-commercial teaser, but in person. And still — even though you can see him standing there, saying the words — it seems impossible for a regular person to sound this way. It’s just too manly (via Awful Announcing).
So, now that we know what Chris Kelley looks like, what else can we find out about him? Well, according to his profile on Voice123.com, Chris has a “destinctive [sic] ‘guys’ voice with range” who has covered toothbrushes and laundry detergent, and can be “soft and sexy when needed.” (Can’t we all, Chris?) Apparently, he got his start after the break-up of his band in 1989. Oh, the places you will go, provided you have a voice that sounds like you’ve been smoking a Kool cigarette, sexily, for your whole life.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job