- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The SportsCenter Voiceover Guy Can Be Sexy When He Needs To
Believe it or not, there’s an actual human behind the voice of SportsCenter. You know, the one who goes “WHAT to WATCH FOR” and “This. Is. SportsCenter…” and generally sounds like nobody you’ve ever heard? For some reason, he decided to take his talents to Bristol today, and we got to put a face to the name this man has made for himself.
Here’s Chris Kelley, performing his standard pre-commercial teaser, but in person. And still — even though you can see him standing there, saying the words — it seems impossible for a regular person to sound this way. It’s just too manly (via Awful Announcing).
So, now that we know what Chris Kelley looks like, what else can we find out about him? Well, according to his profile on Voice123.com, Chris has a “destinctive [sic] ‘guys’ voice with range” who has covered toothbrushes and laundry detergent, and can be “soft and sexy when needed.” (Can’t we all, Chris?) Apparently, he got his start after the break-up of his band in 1989. Oh, the places you will go, provided you have a voice that sounds like you’ve been smoking a Kool cigarette, sexily, for your whole life.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World