- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
SportsGrid Is Seeking A Weeknight Editor
SportsGrid is seeking a weeknight editor to keep our blog machine rolling into the night-time hours. The position is a paid one, and the weeknight editor can work from home. The ideal candidate possesses prior blogging experience (sports or otherwise), as well as:
- A sense of humor and an obsession with media and pop culture.
- A familiarity with our writing style.
- The ability to quickly (yet carefully) put together posts with witty headlines, and accurate, entertaining, and mistake-free copy.
The weeknight editor would do 3-4 posts a night, between the hours of 8pm-12am, EST.
If interested, shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap