- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Breaking: Steve Nash Is A Better Dancer Than LeBron James, Chris Paul, And Carmelo Anthony Combined
This has been the year of Steve Nash having interesting run-ins with musicians. Back in April, there was the infamous Nicki Minaj lapdance incident, where a terrified Nash got an onstage surprise from the female rapper. Then, over the weekend, video surfaced of him getting crossed up by Justin Bieber, which is something that probably shouldn’t happen to you if you’re an NBA player. Now, here he is on stage with Nas during Rock The Bells.
So, if you’re keeping track, Nash is batting .666 in YouTubeable moments this year: he has had two good things happen to him (Nicki, Nas), and one terrible thing (Bieber). This is not bad, and looks even better when you couple in the fact that he’s a better dancer than LeBron James, Chris Paul, and Carmelo Anthony combined.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts