- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Breaking: Steve Nash Is A Better Dancer Than LeBron James, Chris Paul, And Carmelo Anthony Combined
This has been the year of Steve Nash having interesting run-ins with musicians. Back in April, there was the infamous Nicki Minaj lapdance incident, where a terrified Nash got an onstage surprise from the female rapper. Then, over the weekend, video surfaced of him getting crossed up by Justin Bieber, which is something that probably shouldn’t happen to you if you’re an NBA player. Now, here he is on stage with Nas during Rock The Bells.
So, if you’re keeping track, Nash is batting .666 in YouTubeable moments this year: he has had two good things happen to him (Nicki, Nas), and one terrible thing (Bieber). This is not bad, and looks even better when you couple in the fact that he’s a better dancer than LeBron James, Chris Paul, and Carmelo Anthony combined.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead