- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Breaking: Steve Nash Is A Better Dancer Than LeBron James, Chris Paul, And Carmelo Anthony Combined
This has been the year of Steve Nash having interesting run-ins with musicians. Back in April, there was the infamous Nicki Minaj lapdance incident, where a terrified Nash got an onstage surprise from the female rapper. Then, over the weekend, video surfaced of him getting crossed up by Justin Bieber, which is something that probably shouldn’t happen to you if you’re an NBA player. Now, here he is on stage with Nas during Rock The Bells.
So, if you’re keeping track, Nash is batting .666 in YouTubeable moments this year: he has had two good things happen to him (Nicki, Nas), and one terrible thing (Bieber). This is not bad, and looks even better when you couple in the fact that he’s a better dancer than LeBron James, Chris Paul, and Carmelo Anthony combined.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same