- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: Steve Nash Is A Better Dancer Than LeBron James, Chris Paul, And Carmelo Anthony Combined
This has been the year of Steve Nash having interesting run-ins with musicians. Back in April, there was the infamous Nicki Minaj lapdance incident, where a terrified Nash got an onstage surprise from the female rapper. Then, over the weekend, video surfaced of him getting crossed up by Justin Bieber, which is something that probably shouldn’t happen to you if you’re an NBA player. Now, here he is on stage with Nas during Rock The Bells.
So, if you’re keeping track, Nash is batting .666 in YouTubeable moments this year: he has had two good things happen to him (Nicki, Nas), and one terrible thing (Bieber). This is not bad, and looks even better when you couple in the fact that he’s a better dancer than LeBron James, Chris Paul, and Carmelo Anthony combined.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts