- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Today In Great Ideas: A Popular Strip Club For D.C. Athletes Is Getting A Reality Show
While many were upset to hear the Miami Dolphins would be the subject of this year’s Hard Knocks, here’s one reality show that will certainly not disappoint this summer: Strip Club Queens. According to The Fab Empire, Stadium, a popular D.C. strip club known to be a favorite site for professional athletes, will be one of the main clubs the show focuses on.
So the real question is, which athletes are going to get spotted at Stadium by the reality show? The NBA will surely be a likely candidate for offenders, considering we’re in the offsesaon. And while we’d love to see some of D.C.’s quirkier athletes make an appearance like Alex Ovechkin or Bryce Harper, we’re not going to get out hopes up.
But really, imagine the possibilities!
Stripper: Bryce, would you like a private dance?
Harper: That’s a clown question, ho.
[ Via The Fabe Empire]
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'