- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen A. Smith Has Heard Something Terrible About LeBron James’ Personal Life, But Won’t Say What
In an appearance on Mike and Mike this morning, ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith alluded to something terrible that he heard is going on in LeBron James‘ personal life that may be affecting his play in the NBA Finals. Stephen A., of course, would not divulge what that terrible thing was, but don’t worry, I’m sure no one will draw any sort of wildly speculative conclusions.
This morning, Smith said that he’s “[heard] things” through the “grapevine” of a “personal nature,” and it may or may not involve, “somebody other than the player,” and it may or may not “have a profound effect on the player,” and it has nothing to do with “the game of basketball.”
And yes, this is exactly how sordid teammate-on-mom rumors start. Here’s video of Smith’s appearance from this morning, so you can mark the exact date and time with which we all started wondering if Udonis was slipping Gloria James his Haslem.
[h/t The Big Lead]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts